Friday, July 2, 2010

First time

Greetings friends,
John is sitting to my right, explaining to me how to "blog" - what I can write and how freeing this experience can be. Do I believe John? Well... I'll have to get back to you on that. I'm from an older generation (just barely - haha) and these technological adventures are still new to me. But I think he's on the up and up.

So, for my first blog, let me welcome you to our new, revamped Website (thanks, John). I'm excited about this website and I'm... uh... excited? curious? wondering? about this blogging stuff. However, I'm especially glad that Shepherd King has this outlet to reach new folks and to greet people.

So - greetings! Welcome! Come back and visit us again and again. We'll be here. And we're here for you.

Pastor Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment